Saturday, April 17, 2010

Job...!



Owwwhhh how i love that Yellow Man...!!
I had a superb 10 Month of working experience along with N & I !
I just had to screw it up by leaving there to go for NURSING !!
Something that i din even end up completing ..!
Now lets get down to the root of the decision! why did i even decide to leave ..????
Cause of rumours ! They were rumours going around that my contract will not be
Extended and so i Panicked i did not know what to do! ohw yea another reason is
also cause of my dad.! he kept on bugging that i was not studying and what not!!!
Gosh i can still remember that is one of the most stupid stupid like extremely terribly
aiyoyoyo i also do know how else to describe it but that was a dam wrong decision :(

From the 15 Jan 2010 till today i have been trying to get into the company back .
Well after that i was Jobless for around a month, Shortly after that i got offered a
job by P1 Wimax the starting was great training in KL , new frenz , Nites at Uncle
Chilies :D wohhh i taught i got something better well as they say when God closes
one door he opens the other Door he never lets us get trapped in a closed place with
no air to breathe . Yup so i went in for the Job things were very fine but it was not
as good as DiGi!!

There was so much of appreciation at Digi , but here you were never appreciated!
China man company !!! what do you expect ! No , No , No never work for a china
company they just sponge you out and they give you nothing in return and guess
what even when there's a part for appreciation they give it to their Color!! not
to a dark skinned cause we are know as their KULI and nothing more than that !

Ok coming back to the bright side ! My Yellow Fellow DiGI ...
i do not know why but i just have this crazy passion
for DiGi ..!! then why i left ryte??? i know as i
mentioned earlier i was confused, young, commitment less
what do you expect ??? Owhh yea and back then i hardly make
my own decisions all made by other plp , i listened to others
This was probably cause i was afraid that i would be blamed if
anything went wrong ! you see this is the problem with we
humans always finding someone else to blame!Gosh but now i
realize that if only i made those decisions and sticked to
what i wanted i wouldn't of made a mess and screwed up , or
probably im just easily influenced by others!

We'll anyway now i've kinda like got a second chance for Digi
I just am hoping and praying now that i will get the Job and
they will offer me a Good basic pay ! Im really praying hard
for this i hope and pray that God will bless me by letting me get this offer and so i can correct a mistake that i once made. I trust that Lord has his plans for me and it is the best.

This is my story about My Yellow Man ..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
i'm a human trying my very best to live a normal life but it seems to be so difficult.. i'm just trying to live life to the fullest.