Sunday, May 9, 2010

I'M Sorry

I am sorry to make you feel like this,
I know it hurts, i can imagine how you
are feeling now! I do not know what drove me to do this to you now.....
I do not know why ... Maybe we should of just let things be when you
left earlier ... my heart is hurting as well but i just cant be with you anymore....
But i do not know why and how you can still be so selfish now and make things
difficult for me at this point ... I noe u are doing this cause you still wanna live with me ...
I can see it Da the day is coming when you are going to be doing all well and i am gonna
See and say Oh Gosh i Lost him .. Or maybe not ..!! You always won in making me feel
Bad!! You always did all you can to make me feel Bad..!! I do not know why .. and I too
always let you do this to me..! You Dont cry like that don't cry like a small boy ... I always
looked at you as a small boy..Deep down you really are a small boy..!! I know that but you
Gotta change the way you live and look at things...Thru this time we were together i realized
That your Mind just got narrow, day by day it got narrower and narrower ... You're a guy My dear you can't be thinking like this...But i just do not know what to say ... I want you to be happy but at the same time i do not wanna be with you .. maybe its cause i do not understand you ...!! i know this feeling is terrible trust me i went thru it once cause of you ..!! My dear after this even if i get back with you you will have a fright and feeling that this might happen again and then things will never be the same again ... Just like what happed now with me and you .. I always had the fright that you will leave me again someday and when you brought up that topic again the other day i knew that you are still having that same feeling in your heart i taught to myself that day that is no point for me of us having this relationship and that day u lied to me that you are talking to your cousin when you were actually talking to N ..!! Why do you always have to wait for something like this to happen for you to realize your mistake? When i was with you i asked you for so many things you did not do for me..when i have decided to leave then you come up with all this things ....!!!! Even now i feel like just running towards you and hugging you and saying that okie i agree to give it another try ... but i am afraid that i am just gonna make a mistake again ...!! I cant see you like this ..Please Do not do this to yourself ..!!
How can you be thinking like this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
i'm a human trying my very best to live a normal life but it seems to be so difficult.. i'm just trying to live life to the fullest.